Monday, November 10, 2008

2 great new products you will just have to have


I am sooo excited. I have found two great new products that you will fall in love with . They are versatile, easy to use and just soooo adorable.

The first product is this fantastic new bookmark I found. I have seen bookmarks and have had many throughout my life, haven't' you? While the old bookmark it was still a bit hard to find your place if it was very skinny and smaller than your book. Then I saw some that were thicker and came out of your book which I thought was ingenious and found very helpful. The problem is that inevitably I would loose the bookmark. Then I had spent all this money on a great bookmark that actually made finding my page easier and I would misplace it somewhere. Seriously? This new and improved bookmark does the same thing as far as great ease of finding your spot in your book and I'm pretty sure I will not misplace it. Here is a great picture of my new improved bookmark.


Our second product is just fantastic and I have never seen anything like it on the market. Too bad I think I will have it patented and make millions on dollars. Yeah. So this is in that infomercial voice.

Do you love puzzles? A lady appears shaking her head very excitedly yes I do.

But hate the tedious work of sorting through all those pieces for the ones you are looking for?

A scene shows with the same lady this time over her box of puzzle pieces. Her hair is frayed and she has a scowl on her face. She looks for a puzzle piece in the box and blows air out and puts the puzzle away as she got too frustrated. All around is kaos. The lady hears the wonderful infomercial guide and looks hopeful and shakes her head yes.

With our new Automatic puzzle sorter(APS) you will never again be looking for that elusive puzzle piece. Just place the APS in your puzzle box full of pieces and it goes to work for you diligently sorting pieces for the ones you are looking for.

The scene goes back to the lady with her puzzle. She now has lovely hair and of course her house is miraculously clean all of a sudden. She has a big smile on her face as she finishes the other half the puzzle thanks to the great new invention of the APS her life is wonderful with smiling children and cute animals by her side. (snicker)

So you want your own too? Well for the low price of not $49.99, no not even $39.99 and unbelievably not even $29.99 no you can get this great new product for the incredible price of $19.99. In a very low voice they ramble a bunch of stuff about tax and shipping not included very fast and a number flashes before your eyes. You reach for the phone and order up your own APS so you can finally finish that puzzle that you have been working on for over a year now.

oh yeah I should show a picture of my own APS delivered to me about 2 months ago. I have been extraordinarily pleased with this product and it's versatility. Honestly people this is very handy. You must get one.

My new APS hard at work. Here he has found the piece I am looking for. Sigh, it is so amazing how much easier putting puzzles together is now thanks to my APS.
Occasionally your APS ,may need to 'test' the puzzle pieces to see if it is the one you need. Do not be alarmed as this is all part of the puzzle sorting process.

this is at the beginning of the puzzle sorting process after your APS has gotten his instructions as to the pieces to look for.

Vanessa


10 comments:

Kristenph said...

Too cute! This makes me want a new kitty.

Vanessa said...

Yeah he is pretty cute and offer's plenty of photo ops...as you can see.

vanessa
p.s. I am not responsible for any puzzle or other terror a new kitten will wreak on your home. LOL. Love them anyway

Amazing_Grace said...

LOL! That was so cute! I have two Siamese cats and love them to pieces. :)

Vanessa said...

you love them to (puzzle) pieces. LOL. I am so coocky. I love siamese cats they are just gorgeous.

randi said...

Too cute! My favorite is the bookmark! ;)

I also love your new blog look. So seasonal and fun!

Vanessa said...

Randi,
give yourself a great big pat on the back, the new look is thanks to you forwarding me that link. I loved it. thanks so much.
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Love the new look Vanessa! Great pics of the kitty. How fun!

Vanessa said...

Thanks Kathy. I really owe Randi for finding the site for me.
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Those kitties, I tell you they are so good for some things. lol. I just love cats! I love the look of your blog, it looks awesome!

Angela

Ganeida said...

Oh the cats is too gorgeous & I love ginger moggies! I have moved. Somehow my old site got hacked & strange things were happening so I have moved. Just click & follow. lol