Saturday, March 13, 2010

16

The amount of years I put up with my hubs will be 16 on the 16th. I can't believe that it has been that long since we met in our high school library. He was all the trouble I could handle and it took him three weeks to convince me. But really that smile got me every time and still does. We have definitely had our share of ups and downs all these years, but it has so far been a good journey. I think of all our memories and find although we had a bit of a rocky start we managed to work through it and came out on top. We are not the same people we were when we started, but come on we were 17. I also think to the future and hope we can continue to compromise any issues that come along the way. I love that pain in the neck man that drives me crazy as only he knows how..........Happy 16th Anniversary

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! Have fun celebrating!