Friday, February 13, 2009

Movie's

The boys have been busy making stop motion pictures or is it films?? Anyway it's actually Colin who has been busy doing this. It took us some time to figure out what to do once we had the pictures all done. Once we figured out how to manipulate the pictures on Windows Movie Maker we got it done. Then Colin was off, of course he had made three short films at this point. I am proud to report he uploaded them to Youtube. Here is a direct link to them.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYImdBZbFHo

Please let me know if you don't get to his Movie as I will need to adjust the link.

In other news we have been busy getting ready for Winterfest. This is a weekend youth retreat to Estes Park through our church. The boys well Austin and Colin are very excited. They have to be at the church at 9 am and then they take the bus up there. It will take them about 5 hours. I got the boys some things to keep them busy and a bunch of snacks. Of course being a scrapbooking mom I gave them both disposable camera's, No way was I handing any of my camera's over to be lost. I told the boys that The Stanley Hotel is in Estes Park, you remember the movie "the Shining" it's that hotel. I wonder if they will even see it, LOL.

I'll write more later but right now I got to go finish making those pancake's. Have a good day.

3 comments:

Damama T said...

Those movies are really cool. I bet they had fun doing it. I can't believe he actually had the patience to keep at it. That's awesome!

Hope their trip was fun. Now I have to go make pancakes. THANKYOUVERYMUCH! GAH!! ;o)

xoxoxo

Vanessa said...

Damama,
Glad to see you stop by, I so enjoy your humor. Yes they had a blast with them and now it seems as though he is hooked. He has all sorts of ideas for new movies. I think it's great and it's productive.
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Great job on the movies! The Stanley isn't that great for kids - at least, mine - they're just like - ummm..., o.k. - they tried to watch the movie but it's too old to be cool to them ;) I came home feeling sick today with a sore throat and runny nose - I did it - ran myself in to the ground! But, I rented the duplex out! We just have a few little things to finish up and that project will be over with - until she moves and then we have to prepare it for the next one - ummm..... think I'll think second about becoming a landlord