Monday, February 4, 2008

Fun with Clay

For art today colin made a self portrait and conner made his cat. I joined in on the fun. I really have always enjoyed anything artsy so this was great. I too made our cat. Conner actually joined in after colin was done and I started to make something. I think he didnt want to miss out. What a great way to get him to do some art. He also ended up having a good time.
I took some pictures.











Colin hard at work painting his clay self.









He told me that the pants are different because they have different colors on each side. What an imagination :-)









Here are all of our finished products. Conner's is to the right. Mine is in front.
Im sure if I had started to paint mine Conner would have joined in this activity as well. There's always something isnt there.
















Conner so proud of his art. This is his cat turtle. We've posted pics of him before.

No comments: