Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Won??? Yes I did (I did see a puddycat)

Okay if you read my blog enough you know I am wierd and well I like it that way. I'm good with it, it also helps that my sister and I have said that saying for years. besides isn't tweety just crazy cute???

Without further ado though I won a contest, me I can't believe it. I guess you enter enough you are bound to win something. I got 2 t-shirts from the Homeschool Botique that say(this is sooo cute)

Yes I am homeschooled
Yes I am socialized
Yes I had class today

http://www.homeschoolboutique.com/

I can't wait till they get here. I will make my boys wear them everywhere. It'll be great. I found out about the contest through my regular blog surfing ( I am completley addicted). Here is the link to Gina's Blog http://dewgin.blogspot.com/. She is now doing a new contest for some great kid sized aprons, chef hat and rolling pin. How cute is that.

Gina also shares some great hs experiences, the ones I love to read about and of course I post many like them. Definetly go check her out and don't forget the Homeschool botique for all your hs fun items-they have shirts, purses, backpacks and more.

Vanessa

4 comments:

Kristenph said...

Congratulations! I love to win things. Unfortunately, I always have this hope (maybe expectation is more like it) that I'm going to win. I could never gamble or I'd lose everything!

Mrs. Darling said...

That is downright cute. When you won you won big Id say!

Vanessa said...

Thanks guys. I can't wait. I will be sure to post pics.
Vanessa

Vanessa said...

Kristen,
I can't get to your blog :(
Help me out, k. I'd love to visit.
Vanessa