Tuesday, May 6, 2008

School is out

After mulling it over I threw my ideas around to my dh. He listened and then "I said I can't do that?". And he blew me away by saying " Why not?". He acutally agreed our trip was going to be very educational. He also noted that for the last couple of weeks of school ps dosn't really do all that much either. He was totally fine with it. I thought for sure he wasn't going to understand the idea of using our vacation to finish out the yr of hs.



At dinner we told the kids. They were to say the least excited. We did also state that we would continue Reading and Math throughout the summer. Conner loved the idea. Colin wasn't so sure till we said we would continue Math and Reading.



School is out. Well at least till Vacation. And we will still do our 4-H projects, County Fair, International Towne and Math and Reading. All in all I don't see a downside ....for now.

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Its so nice to wind down for summer isnt it? A brunch train through the Rockies? Heaven!!!