Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Park day fun

On one of the last remaining park days I brought my camera in high hopes and was not disapointed. The boys played, we had a picnic lunch and the mom's had a great time chatting. It is really nice to be among so many nice moms with similar ideas. The icing on the cake here is that there seem to be many boys the same ages as my boys which is just fantastic since I have had he hardest time finding that for my boys.


Conner has homemade lunchables with his favorite mustard. German hot mustart that is quite spicey and clear's up sinuses, really it does. Conner even said so.
Colin, Conner, Austin and Kathy. Thanks Kathy for sharing your blanket among many other things.
Alot of the kids play on this playground.
Colin is up in this tree practically at the top.
See him, I made him get down as other kids were wanting to go up and I needed him to set a good example.
A toad the boys found. I think he is adorable but I am kooky that way.



The boys thought is was funny to put the little guy on their dogs head. I thought it was a great picture although moments before I said they should leave the poor thing alone. Hmmm I have many double standards.



The dog was really good about it although he did chase the toad around the grass for as long as the boys let him. I'm sure he loved his new toy???

Vanessa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(laughing) that toad is as big as Smokey's head. Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love the pictures of the dog and the toad. So funny!

Thanks for the award. You are a sweetie! See you on Thursday night!