Tuesday, November 4, 2008

100th Post



I am so excited. I can't believe this is my 100th post. I am not quite to my 1 yr anniversary for blogging and here I am at my 100th post. I really wanted to change the look of my blog for this post and perhaps it will happen later but for now it will need to stay like this because I am not html inclined, kwim. I really wanted to add another column to share some other neat things like great links with you guys and I wanted to change the background to be more solid or at least not "bleed" through my posts. Oh and I really wanted to add a pretty signature at the end of all my posts as well. I looked and looked online for ways to show me how this is done but that only got me so far. I really need someone there to ask questions and such. Perhaps one day.


I have had such a good time doing this blog. Gina introduced me to blogging not quite a yr ago. Can you believe I had never heard of it?Crazy I know. There are so many wonderful blogs that share such great things on such an array of subjects that I have spent an enormous amount of time just reading these. Some have become blogs I go back to again and again like Mrs. Darling , Kathy and others. I started this blog with the intention of sharing with our family and friends our going's ons and such. I have made great new friends and wonderful new discoveries.
I hope the next yr brings even better stuff to share with all of you guys. I love sharing information and if nothing else this is what I love about blogging. I love reading about everything from the every day life of another hs'er or mom to scrapbooking or self sufficiency. There are so many wonderful blogs about all sorts of things great and I appreciate all those that take the time out to put them out there. These blogs inspire me to do the same and share with you our everyday lives and great links or websites I find along the way.
What has been going on at my house? Well we have been getting a bit off track in hsing due to my husbands illness and my inability to cope well with it. I am getting there and well that is a whole nother Blog I want to create in the near future. We have done our math and grammar and our science since we go to co-op and do three hours of science, thank god. We had started our Native American studies but veered off and I look forward to getting the boys back on track. Yesterday they watched a film about the Aztec's. They seemed to enjoy it and we will have a discussion on it today. They continue to go to Karate which I count as P.E., Social studies, and perhaps a bit of history when sensai throws it in there. We are trucking along and I hope to get back to normal.
Vanessa

6 comments:

randi said...

Hey there!

I am glad you made it to 100!

Here are some free blogger templates:

http://freetemplates.blogspot.com/

http://www.finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/

http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/08/blogger-template-downloads.html

There are some 3-columns in there!

I am looking forward to seeing you on Friday!

Vanessa said...

Randi,
I am looking forward to friday as well.Thanks for the links. I will try them and see if they will work.
Vanessa

Amazing_Grace said...

Congrats!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Vanessa! I have no idea how many blog posts I have--partly because I switched from blogger to wordpress and back to blogger again, so it's all disjointed. Oh well, it's fun in any case!

Vanessa said...

Gina,
I agree especially since you turned me onto blogging in the first place. I'm sure that you have had 100 posts by now. It's just something cute to do anyway.
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?