Friday, November 14, 2008

A Quick Note

It has come to my attention that I didn't let you guys know that I did make a blog in regards to my dealings with my husbands health issues and the ramification surrounding that. I had spent enough time on telling you guy's about it so I didn't want to bother you with the details plus the blog is more a therapy for me and a possible help for others in a similar situation as opposed to finding a ton of readers. I actually have noticed I let alot of myself into that blog so it seems incredibly personal. Anyway I put the blog link into a widget that is at the bottom of my blog roll. Its all in black on the sidebar, really you can't miss it. So for those who cheered me on thank you so very much it was just the thing I needed to get back a bit of sanity in my life by letting some steam off. I can not express my gratitude in words here as there are so few to choose from so just know I thank you very much and I will forever be grateful for the kind words you guys have given me.
Enough said Now back to hs stuff.
Vanessa

4 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Im heading to check it out!

Anonymous said...

I can't get in to it - it's not showing as a link for me. I'm getting ready to head out for my moms bday so I'll try again tonight

Amazing_Grace said...

Blogs are great to vent your frustrations and to get something off your chest. It's great therapy that I couldn't live without. :)

Vanessa said...

Than you guys.
Kathy let me know if it still won't work and I'll give you the link.
Grace you are so right. It is so nice to have them, much cheaper then psychologists.
Vanessa